“Warm, consistent”

Urban Coffee Lounge
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kirkland
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Warm, consistent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I live close to downtown Kirkland and usually never head north to Juanita...except to hit UCL. Salted Carmel latte is fantastic...banana Chico chip bread as a chaser. Staff is friendly. They take pride in their craft.

Portland, Oregon
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went with my family , kids didn't like the food that much. Coffee was OK but not that hot. Not organized as well.

• Visited May 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a friend give me a gift card and it was too the urban cafe. I have never even heard of it and I worked in that area for almost twenty years. I have to say I was very impressed with the way the place looked, very nice. It even looked nicer inside than star@@@@@.barista was very friendly and helpful as this was my first time there. The coffee was excellent and I like the flower design they do with your coffee with the milk. I am very glad I found this place and will continue to go there when in the area. Keep up the good work. There was one thing that surprised me,I asked could I have raspberry in my mocha and the batista said it's seasonal. I believe they had like four or five flavors.but they do offer many different kinds of coffee. That's not a con, this place is great

Visited March 2014
“Best Caffe Latte Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Outstanding staff with a desire to make your espresso drinks memorable. The ambiance is friendly and comfortable but tight after 9:00 am now that everyone knows how good the product is.

Visited March 2014
“Great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere. Very friendly staff that make a great selection of drinks. My personal favourite at this time of the year has to be their mulled wine served in a tall glass with great spices. Perfect for a late night study date with good Christmas music playing in the background!

Visited December 2013