See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2013

You have to pay $3.00 a day for WiFi. You pay every 24 hours in the office. This is very inconvenient. The staff was nice and place was clean. It is near the 405 highway which is a long way from Seattle. The area is full of trees and feels fresh and clean. We picked this motel as they do not charge for pets and our little dog travels with us. They have an arrangement with the nearby Denny's for a discount during your stay.

Room Tip: Several rooms face the freeway which is very noisy, but once the door is shut very little is heard.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A very average hotel. The room was clean and the staff was polite and well trained. I would say the problem was with upper management. The place did not feel real safe however I have been in worse. The blanket and bedspread had burn holes even though I stayed in a non-smoking room. The cleaning products left a weird smell.Very Basic.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Paula F
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went to Kirkland to visit family and to save a few bucks decided to try Motel 6 (We had heard some good reviews about Motel 6, in general) To be very blunt, this particular Motel 6 was well run down, shabby interior and exterior, no amenities worth sharing, a "NO TELL" motel atmosphere and attitude, mold and hair in the shower, teeny-tiny bath towels and a garbage truck emptied the dumpsters at 5:30 AM! We packed up and left by 6:30 AM. Tom Bodette may leave the light on but very little else is worth talking about. We will not be back nor will we recommend Motel 6 to any one, any time.

Room Tip: Sorry! No help here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Duane D
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I planned to stay there for two weeks but managed only one. While the price was good, the rest was really poor. Being by myself I thought I could save some buck staying somewhere affordable but I quickly found this might only work for someone who is used to cigarette smoke and smell of urine (most of the time I had the window open in hopes urine smell would air out). The room had really small CRT TV, Fridge (really noisy one) and a microwave (working well). The shower had traces of mold (really needed a good cleaning). While most of the stuff was really pleasant, I have to mention Victor Belle who might have a more successful career as a jailor. Perhaps he is just used to dealing with trash or just does not understand English well enough but if you're used to being treated like a human, try to avoid him. All in all it was a good life lesson...you get what you pay.

Room Tip: Hopefully you can find one that can work for you...never again
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A J
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This motel is located just East of the 405, in the Totem Lake district of Kirkland. It is in a little cul-de-sac so it is removed from the traffic noise. The construction is all-concrete so we never heard noise from other rooms, except when they slammed their doors.
The rooms are quite basic and small and they lack some of the conveniences like shampoo. Wi-Fi is $3,27/day which was annoying because the connection was unreliable.
But the rooms were clean and we appreciated the fact that every morning when we returned from breakfast (there are 2 good places nearby, Shari's and the Brown Bag Cafe) our room was made up.
For $65/night you can't ask for much more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple