See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went to Kirkland to visit family and to save a few bucks decided to try Motel 6 (We had heard some good reviews about Motel 6, in general) To be very blunt, this particular Motel 6 was well run down, shabby interior and exterior, no amenities worth sharing, a "NO TELL" motel atmosphere and attitude, mold and hair in the shower, teeny-tiny bath towels and a garbage truck emptied the dumpsters at 5:30 AM! We packed up and left by 6:30 AM. Tom Bodette may leave the light on but very little else is worth talking about. We will not be back nor will we recommend Motel 6 to any one, any time.

Room Tip: Sorry! No help here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Duane D
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I planned to stay there for two weeks but managed only one. While the price was good, the rest was really poor. Being by myself I thought I could save some buck staying somewhere affordable but I quickly found this might only work for someone who is used to cigarette smoke and smell of urine (most of the time I had the window open in hopes urine smell would air out). The room had really small CRT TV, Fridge (really noisy one) and a microwave (working well). The shower had traces of mold (really needed a good cleaning). While most of the stuff was really pleasant, I have to mention Victor Belle who might have a more successful career as a jailor. Perhaps he is just used to dealing with trash or just does not understand English well enough but if you're used to being treated like a human, try to avoid him. All in all it was a good life lesson...you get what you pay.

Room Tip: Hopefully you can find one that can work for you...never again
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A J
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This motel is located just East of the 405, in the Totem Lake district of Kirkland. It is in a little cul-de-sac so it is removed from the traffic noise. The construction is all-concrete so we never heard noise from other rooms, except when they slammed their doors.
The rooms are quite basic and small and they lack some of the conveniences like shampoo. Wi-Fi is $3,27/day which was annoying because the connection was unreliable.
But the rooms were clean and we appreciated the fact that every morning when we returned from breakfast (there are 2 good places nearby, Shari's and the Brown Bag Cafe) our room was made up.
For $65/night you can't ask for much more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank niemand
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As a business consultant who lives in hotels more than home, I would rate this hotel very poor. The property looks run down, its noisy, and does not have even bare essentials like a clock in the room. The air conditioning vents look like they have never been cleaned and the unit is excessively loud. The management is extremely lazy here and is annoyed by any request. The TV is very limited on a VERY old television. I would highly recommend travelers stay elsewhere. I have since changed hotels to the next town where I have a brand new room for less.

Room Tip: I would recommend going North on 405 to Bothells and stay at the Extended Stay or Extended Stay Deluxe. Both properties were completely upgraded within last two weeks and are immaculate and for less (48 vs 65 nt).
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ed S
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quite average for Motel 6 but priced a little higher than most. Easy access from freeway. Room was average cleaned but had a strange cleaning solution odor.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business