See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This motel is located just East of the 405, in the Totem Lake district of Kirkland. It is in a little cul-de-sac so it is removed from the traffic noise. The construction is all-concrete so we never heard noise from other rooms, except when they slammed their doors.
The rooms are quite basic and small and they lack some of the conveniences like shampoo. Wi-Fi is $3,27/day which was annoying because the connection was unreliable.
But the rooms were clean and we appreciated the fact that every morning when we returned from breakfast (there are 2 good places nearby, Shari's and the Brown Bag Cafe) our room was made up.
For $65/night you can't ask for much more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank niemand
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As a business consultant who lives in hotels more than home, I would rate this hotel very poor. The property looks run down, its noisy, and does not have even bare essentials like a clock in the room. The air conditioning vents look like they have never been cleaned and the unit is excessively loud. The management is extremely lazy here and is annoyed by any request. The TV is very limited on a VERY old television. I would highly recommend travelers stay elsewhere. I have since changed hotels to the next town where I have a brand new room for less.

Room Tip: I would recommend going North on 405 to Bothells and stay at the Extended Stay or Extended Stay Deluxe. Both properties were completely upgraded within last two weeks and are immaculate and for less (48 vs 65 nt).
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ed S
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quite average for Motel 6 but priced a little higher than most. Easy access from freeway. Room was average cleaned but had a strange cleaning solution odor.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This property has the chance to be better than it is. The room is quite small for the price and while mostly clean, the ground floor rooms have bad problems with ants, which when asked about it, was told by the desk staff that's how it is. The shower only was old but adequate. The beds really need replacing. I needed a place to stay while getting medical treatments and this was the closest for my needs. The desk staff was curt, efficient but if they had worked for me, I would have insisted they be more friendly and accommodating because they all seemed to have a chip on their shoulders and were quite defensive. I can't imagine what they must go through on a daily basis, but it seemed to me they need a break from customer abuse because they really sound like they've had too much. I've stayed in all kinds of places and this was the closest place to suit my needs for doctor's visits. I wouldn't stay there again. To be fair, I was quite challenged being there by my medical condition and it just made it harder that it was less than accommodating.

Room Tip: Take a room on the second floor to avoid ants
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank IsaKing
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The rate was really cheap, and is reflected in the accommodation and service.

Our room had blood on a door handle, our neighbour found a pair of underwear behind the door... kind of nasty on both counts. Also, after having a toilet overflow, I was handed a plunger and told by the front desk staff there were no cleaning staff available. The manager provided much better service, coming up and dealing with the problem quite quickly.

On the plus side, the accommodation is basic but otherwise decent value for the dollar (at under $50 per night for a one week rental). Pets stay free, and the pool while small, was a great place to grab some sunshine.

Grab it if you are looking for cheap accommodation.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room that faces away from the 405. It is pretty noisy facing the freeway, but quiet in all other locations.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family