See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Quite average for Motel 6 but priced a little higher than most. Easy access from freeway. Room was average cleaned but had a strange cleaning solution odor.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This property has the chance to be better than it is. The room is quite small for the price and while mostly clean, the ground floor rooms have bad problems with ants, which when asked about it, was told by the desk staff that's how it is. The shower only was old but adequate. The beds really need replacing. I needed a place to stay while getting medical treatments and this was the closest for my needs. The desk staff was curt, efficient but if they had worked for me, I would have insisted they be more friendly and accommodating because they all seemed to have a chip on their shoulders and were quite defensive. I can't imagine what they must go through on a daily basis, but it seemed to me they need a break from customer abuse because they really sound like they've had too much. I've stayed in all kinds of places and this was the closest place to suit my needs for doctor's visits. I wouldn't stay there again. To be fair, I was quite challenged being there by my medical condition and it just made it harder that it was less than accommodating.

Room tip: Take a room on the second floor to avoid ants
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank IsaKing
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The rate was really cheap, and is reflected in the accommodation and service.

Our room had blood on a door handle, our neighbour found a pair of underwear behind the door... kind of nasty on both counts. Also, after having a toilet overflow, I was handed a plunger and told by the front desk staff there were no cleaning staff available. The manager provided much better service, coming up and dealing with the problem quite quickly.

On the plus side, the accommodation is basic but otherwise decent value for the dollar (at under $50 per night for a one week rental). Pets stay free, and the pool while small, was a great place to grab some sunshine.

Grab it if you are looking for cheap accommodation.

Room tip: Make sure to get a room that faces away from the 405. It is pretty noisy facing the freeway, but quiet in all other locations.
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Whitecapsfan
Reviewed May 18, 2011

stayed here for work shampoo or soap in the room though and no do not disturb sign. was given a room on the interstate side of the property. stay was pretty good except for those

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I just stayed at the kirkland Motel 6 for 2 nights. I can only speak for my self personally, but I had a pleasant experience from the time I arrived til the time we checked out. The desk staff was very helpful and gave us alot of information about the local area. The clerk didn't know where how to get to a local sight (the snoqualmie falls) but she just asked the manager and he gladly printed out google driving directions. How nice is that!
The housekeeping staff were all hispanic (no surprise there) but they were very helpful and were more than happy to give me and my partner extra towels and pillows.
Although this is a very basic hotel (like most motel 6 hotels I've stayed at) it was very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is super convienient.

Date of stay: June 2010
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cupidus