“Pet Friendly hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Highly recommended ....Wonderful stay...room very nice and temperature perfect in room - beds very comfortable ....and extremely quiet - so had a great sleep - hotel was very clean throughout and the staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was included and in a nice setting with plenty of varieties
Great little outdoor area for our dog including doggie-bags and plenty of ashtrays outside if you're still a smoker - Will definately stay at La Quinta again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I wont go into details. Suffice to say the dog urine on the walls in the hall and the barking at night was more than we could take and we own a dog. We attempted to contact the office late in the evening but could not. We will not stay here ever again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were impressed with the size of the room...but I needed a recliner to sleep in and there was none. I have a joint disease and require a recliner so I had to sleep with legs propped on coffee table at times and otherwise, I had to try to sleep upright.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks with our two dogs. The room was comfy, the staff friendly, and the night staff funny. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again. There's a burger joint next door.

There were multiple issues with the noise level. When the upstairs kids would run around, it'd shake our room. When folks ran up the stairwell, it'd shake the bedroom. Guests across the hall were incredibly inconsiderate, but complaints to front desk helped for awhile. Luckily, they left after a couple days. Another issue is that my car sustained significant damage while at this hotel. It looks like someone swiped it while backing out. This can happen anywhere, so I debated including in this review. But, since I don't typically park in small spaces, I felt it's worth mentioning that this hotel needs more and bigger parking spaces. There were small things that need repair here and there, but nothing major that turned me away. It's clearly not a new hotel and is showing some age in wall dings, ceiling cracks, etc. I wish the breakfast was more, especially as a longer stay guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was my first trip to this area, and I got lucky with this La Quinta. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and well lit. The television choices were excellent. The location turned out to be very good for me, as it was a simple drive to where I worked that week and along the way I found a great market.
The only disappointment was the same as at many LaQuintas, and that is the breakfast. I realize they offer much the same as other hotels, but the machine coffee is substandard to a coffee drinker! This is also the first time I found hard boiled eggs that still had the shell - not bad, not good, just different. The small breakfast area was usually quite busy, so the staff sometimes had trouble keeping things refilled.
Overall, a very good stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others needing a good hotel in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Good: A fabulous nights sleep on a superbly comfortable mattress. A very clean, quiet room with good housekeeping service. Good WiFi service. Flat screen TV with many channels from which to choose. Two electrical outlets in the bathroom! LaQuinta is the only chain that I have found that offers this and I much appreciate it. A pleasant desk clerk and check in although a bit odd that the room rate was not confirmed upon check-in.

The Not-So-Good: Towels that were thin and a bit abrasive. Skimpy bed covers which included only a sheet and a comforter which had no fill. I had to request a couple of blankets in order to stay warm. Breakfast included the usual generic, high carb fare with protein choices of boiled eggs and yogurt. At least one other protein choice would be appreciated. Maintenance of the breakfast area was inadequate. The area was not keep clean and tidy and offerings were not kept refilled. (see photos)

The Bad: The lack of electrical outlets in the sleeping area made it very inconvenient to work while sitting on the bed. There is a multi-outlet station under the desk but another is desperately needed at the night stand.

The Worst: The coffee comes from a machine that produces some sort of instant. It is definitely NOT brewed. I only hope other LaQuinta's do not move in this direction. I will stay at any location that serves this kind of coffee and I will not return to this hotel because of this.

While this hotel has a lot of good qualities, it falls short in two areas which are most important to me ... those being adequate power outlets and good coffee.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PinkSoxusa
A La Quinta traveler
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Larkspur Landing Bellevue
#18 of 29 in Bellevue

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland? Share your experiences!