“Was a great experience.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Florissant, Missouri, United States
“Was a great experience.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed three nights, and then was away for four nights, I came back and the front desk person (Randy) remembered my name and my requests. They have recliners in some rooms, and I can't sleep in a bed, so I was very comfortable. Also, the lady who takes care of the breakfast was the most pleasant person, I had never seen anyone be so kind and helpful.

Room Tip: I was right by the front desk and the food area, it was fine for me.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Friendly staff both at the front desk and kitchen. Liked the size of the room for the family. Beds appeared soft, but once in bed, it was rather comfortable. I initially thought that the location of the hotel was not great, but once on the highway, it is only a few minute drive to Bellevue Convention centre. To make up the distance from Bellevue downtown, it is a short walk to the Washington Lake which is absolutely beautiful. The rooms do need minor repair - for example caulking in the bathroom, but I thought the room was rather clean. The only thing that put me off when I saw the friendly "kitchen staff" stir the garbage can with her gloved hand. Was not too sure what she was trying to do. Later saw her put the bananas out for the guests breakfast with the same glove on her hand. That put me off taking any fruit for breakfast :-(
In spite of the kitchen incident, I would definitely not mind staying here again.
We were also pleasantly surprised that we would not have to pay for the night as my husband signed up for LA Quinta rewards

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was on a very short term business trip visiting a company located in the suburbs of Seattle. I had a choice on whether to stay at a hotel in downtown Seattle and drive to the suburbs or whether to book a room at a hotel located closer to the company I was visiting in the Seattle suburb. I elected to stay at La Quinta Inn and Suites Seattle in Kirkland, Washington located at 10530 Northeast Northup Way in order to avoid spending the time driving to and from downtown Seattle. I was satifisfied as La Quinta Inn and Suties was very affordable and acceptable in terms of lodging and accomodations for a short term business trip to the suburbs of Seattle.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Stockton, Ca.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here 4 nights and were very happy with our stay overall. The property is easy to find, just off the 520 freeway. We could not find a room in the Seattle area for under 200.00 per night. We got this room for approximately 120.00 per night for a two queen bed room. It's only a 10 minute drive to Seattle. We found this hotel clean and sufficient for our needs. The only problem we had was when we checked in, they put us in a smoking room on the 4th floor. When I informed the front desk of this issue, they were very accommodating and followed through with giving us a non-smoking room on the 1st floor the next morning for the remainder of our stay. I thought all the staff here were very nice and understanding. The rooms here are clean and nicely furnished. The beds were comfortable. The flat screen TV got a lot of channels. Continental breakfast consisted of waffles, hard boiled eggs. yogurt, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, juice, and milk. There's lots of parking on the property too. Yes, there is a major construction on the freeway across the street, however we were not disturbed by it. As a matter of fact, we found this hotel quiet, even though it was sold out every night. We felt safe in this area too. Do yourself a favor, Seattle is very expensive. Save some money and stay at this La Quinta Inn.

Room Tip: When your checking in, ask the staff if your getting the room you want, smoking or non-smoking.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had stayed at this hotel a couple times this past year. The first time, we slept very little due to the construction noise close by. The second stay was slightly better since we got a room as far away as possible from the construction area, yet we could still hear back-up beeps from the road equipment throughout the night. In this last visit (third time), I inquired about availability and was shown a room by the desk clerk. I confirmed that we would take the room. When he and I returned to the desk, a man approached him asking for room information. The clerk began ignoring me and booking a room for this other patron who arrived after me. I loaded my bags onto the baggage cart while tending to my toddler and being pregnant and pushed it to the front desk. This should have been a signal to help me again; however, he began helping one person after another even after I said loudly that I needed help to check in and that I was there first. Also, I nearly wet my pants asking for a nearby restroom and was still ignored. The rule of customer service is typically "first come, first served", but obviously not at this hotel. If you don't want to loose your place in line at the front desk, be very pushy and demanding otherwise they will ignore you. Ultimately, after he helped three other people and left me standing there with my child, I loaded my luggage and bags back into my car and left for another hotel (competitor) in the area. They service at this other hotel was far superior.

Room Tip: There is no such "good" room at this establishment.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
#6 of 9 in Kirkland
Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland? Share your experiences!