La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Chicago, Illinois
“It was fine”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I went with my sister, niece and mom. The hotel was fine. It was clean, quiet and right by I-405. I had two minor complaints: sharing the floor with smokers but we were far enough down the hall that it didn't bother us. The other was our sink had a VERY slow drain. I did mention it to the front desk but no one ever came to fix it. It didn't ruin my trip but it was a little gross when it came down to brushing teeth. I used the bath tub for most of my rinsing. The trip to Seattle center was under 15 minutes. Very convenient. For those folks with pets, it's pet friendly :)

Room Tip: Half the top floor is shared with smoking rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 26, 2011

good location, average room amenities, average breakfast (nothing fancy).
The desk clerk was helpful. Was there for three nights, rooms & bathrooms were clean.

Room Tip: ground floor, the elevator seemed to be very slow
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank kasturi10
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Rather dated, but a good location right off the highway with a couple restaurants nearby and adequate free parking. Front desk staff was friendly. Rooms seemed clean. Wouldn't call it a great value for the money, but you do get what you pay for in a rather high-rent neighborhood. I may end up staying here again because I haven't quite found my "home away from home" within my companies daily allowance in this area, but it's not exactly something I look forward to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, so that you aren't on the "freeway" side.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank 17345
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Stayed here for one night on a city trip with my sister and our three boys. Needed a place to crash for one night, and we chose this hotel because it was located close to our planned activities and we didn't want to spend too much money. For our needs, it was great. Efficient front desk, pretty large room (two queens), surprisingly good breakfast included, and good location for getting around the area. The price was higher than expected, but a better value for money than some of the other hotels in the area we considered.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank GaiaGirl66
Vancouver
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I was worried when I first booked this hotel via Hotwire. Hotwire originally labelled the hotel as a 3 star when this hotel is really a 2.5-star. The place is nothing fancy and is just off of the highway that goes into Seattle. The front desk said I was lucky that I got a non-smoking room because Hotwire never guarantees a non-smoking room.

The room was adequately clean and even had a flat-screen TV. WiFi was only available in the lobby and breakfast area. I must say that I really did enjoy their waffle machine. My only beef would be the walls are pretty thin and sometimes I heard noises from other rooms. Luckily, I was really tired on the first night and was able to go back to sleep.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tracingstars
Prince Rupert, Canada
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stay in La Quinta quite a bit, but this stay was quite disappointing. Fridge didnt work for 3 days. I had to ask every day to get fixed. Fan in the bathroom was really loud that I ended up having showers after work so I wont wake up the whole floor (I asked about that 3 times, it was never fixed and I gave up). Printer in the "business centre" did not work during the whole stay (7 days), which ended up being major pain when needing to print work related items in the evening. There were loud partiers in the room beside (one night) but that was no big deal. At one point I had a group trying to open my door with their key. They were checking into my room, while I was still there(luckily key didnt work and I told them I was in there). Night clerk was very polite and very apologetic. Two out of 6 nights toilet was not cleaned.
Hotel looked nice on the outside, but quite dated on the inside. Pool was outside which was strange as it was not even 65 F (17 Celsius)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised when staying at this hotel near Lake Washington. The staff really treated us like family and went out of their way to make sure we were most comfortable. From the spacious room to the plentiful breakfast that was waiting the next morning. Thank you to the team at La Quinta for providing us with a relaxed visit while traveling far away from home.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ski050
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Comfort Inn Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
#6 of 9 in Kirkland
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland? Share your experiences!