Stayed here for business, only 2 nights as it was full the first 2 days of my trip.
- Amazing view, if you book one with lakeview
- Room amenities are excelent, Keuring coffee machine in room
- Great path to walk around the river
- The overall experience is fantastic
- Pretty much the only thing close by is the starbucks across the street and if you are a night owl like me, theres -nothing- I mean NOTHING to do within a walking distance other than walking by the lake
- Internet is a bit slow so if you plan to work form there, you are better up to go to starbucks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is found in Kirkland, a little suburb of Lake Washington. It is near a marina, which has restaurants, shops, and a spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodmark Hotel Kirkland