“Fabulous food and wine”

Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A group of friends and I arranged to dine in one of the private dining areas as a get together to sample some of their new foods / wines on the menu. All of the wines that I tasted on their extensive list was fabulous and the food was prepared to perfection. We had a group of about 18 and I don't know of one that didn't thoroughly enjoy their meal.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I live around the corner from here and decided to walk there one night. I can't believe we haven't been here before! Loved the atmosphere (busy wine bar) and the food was great! We are definitely going back for happy hour.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A wonderful neighborhood cafe/restaurant, nice bar menu, super salads, friendly and comfortable. Ever changing wine list, many local, knowledgeable staff, locally owned.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a good local place with a decent wine menu and good selection of cheeses. The service is also great.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Brix is good, they have a great cheese and wine selection as well as great mac n cheese and flatbreads. Their house wine changes, last time we were there for happy hour it was St. Michelle's Syrah for only $5 / glass.