“Perfect for child's birthday”

Techcity Bowl & Fun Center
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Kirkland
Woodinville, Washington
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Perfect for child's birthday”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Researched a "birthday bowling party" for four-year old and 6 brothers and sisters, grandparents, parents, and aunt/uncle and this bowling alley was more kid friendly than most. Rented 2 lanes and since kids have food allergies, they were willing to cut price since we didn't have any food. Liked how the gaming area was up front and not in some dark hole so you could keep eyes on kids. Even the 17 year old had fun. Would do it again.

Visited March 2012

Redmond, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Bowling fun”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We had a pre-rehearsal dinner party for the men in the wedding and Family while the women were at the bride's luncheon. What a great time. Very clean and bar and food was good. Especially the pizza!!

Visited March 2012
Seattle, WA
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Bowling in space”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

gospace go to starlight bowling...it's like bowling in space. it's one of the top 3 bowling alleys in Seattle. Recommend as g good option for taking kids out on New Years Eve!,,

Visited February 2012
Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude staff”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I was pregnant and just wanted to have some fun. I couldn't carry too heavy so I use the 6 pound bowling ball. In the middle of my game, a staff just came and took away my ball without nicely telling me why. I asked him why he took my ball, and he mumbled something about the 6-pound ball breaks easily,... blah blah blah. Hey, I paid the full price to play. No one told me I cannot use 6 pound ball before I bought the game. Besides, the staff is really rude. Not going there anymore.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank AngelicaKao
“Kirkland is expensive...”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

This is actually a really nice bowling alley. It is one of the cleanest ones in the area, parking is free, and the customer service is awesome. The food is good, and they have a nice selection of harder to find local beers on tap. People seem to think it is pricey but you have to keep in mind that Seattle is expensive, and you should expect to pay a little more on the eastside.