“Excellent rooms for a fair price, with a friendly staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Kirkland

Comfort Inn Kirkland
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Lynnwood, Washington
“Excellent rooms for a fair price, with a friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Room was very well kept and the staff seemed eager to accommodate my needs. Breakfast in the morning was a pleasant experience, and checking in and out was a breeze. I would definitely recommend staying at the comfort inn to my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear MadeFresh1,

Thank you for being a guest of our Comfort Inn and taking the time to lend such thoughtful feedback of your visit. It's an absolute pleasure to be able to accommodate our guests with a comfortable and inviting experience, and we're so happy to hear that our staff and the services we offer left such a memorable impression on your stay. Next time you're in the region, we encourage you to reach out to our team with your future travel needs. Whether you're traveling solo, as a pair, or group, there is a lot to enjoy here in Kirkland for every occasion or whim, and we hope to be able to share many more of our offerings with you in visits to come. Thanks again for your kind review!

Jeannette Chung

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orofino, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is a great place for a quick business trip they have everything i needed good food, excellent customer service and i got some great sleep. I will continue to come back to this hotel for my business travels.

Room Tip: if you book a room reserved a king size bed it gives you a little bit more room and its only a coupl...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Raymond C.,

We're always so happy to hear of guest experiences like yours--experiences that showcase the unparalleled hospitality we strive to offer each and every one of our guests. It was a pleasure to be able to share our amenities and services with you and we're so glad to have made your stay a memorable one. Whether for work or leisure, there's much to experience and enjoy in Kirkland, and we were thrilled that you had the chance to take advantage of what it had to offer. We'd love to welcome you back and have the opportunity to share many much more of our hospitality and offerings with you soon. Thanks again for your time and review!

Redmond, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I chose this Comfort Inn because it had a two room efficiency suite where the whole family coyld stay together as we moved out of one house and into another. It promised to sleep 6, but the "pull-out" bed in the living room was a fold-down couch that was not eve really big enough for two children. There was a kitchen - but it lacked almost anything you would need to use it such as pots, pans, utensils and had a tiny assortment of dishes and flatware (nowhere near enough for six people). It had a dishwasher, but no detergent. The less-than-helpful front counter clerk gave us dish soap when we asked for dishwasher detergent, with predictable results, and then insisted that we had asked for dish soap when we went to ask for a mop to clean up the sudsy kitchen. When feedback was given to the owners in a survey about this and more we were asked to stay again some time (at our expense). That will never happen. I should have paid better attention to the reviews before booking.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Many thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us. While we're sorry that the room selections presented fell shy of your preference, we do appreciate the chance to have shown them to you. Naturally, we aim to provide each of our guests with an incomparable visit and it is very unfortunate to hear that your visit fell short of that. Which is why we would like to apologize for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you discussed your needs with my staff during your stay. We do hear each of our guests and appreciate those points of staff and room concerns you've addressed here; we certainly want to maintain attentive and consistent care to each of these areas, and we'll be sure to use the feedback you've provided constructively. We wish you all the best in your travels ahead and we want to thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family. Have a happy and healthy holidays and New Year filled with peace and prosperity.

Melbourne, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is a great hotel. Everyone is super helpful and nice. The breakfast is simple, but it is included and satisfying. Most importantly: ITS CLEAN. The beds are comfy and the bathroom is nice. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Alexis,

On behalf of all the staff here at Comfort Inn, we want to thank you for your kind review. It is really rewarding whenever we receive such positive feedback and we are all so grateful when a guest actually takes the time to recognize that. It was genuinely such a delight to have you as a guest and we hope to have another opportunity to see you guys again. Once again, we sincerely thank you and we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

From the Comfort Inn staff
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

From the time my son and I checked in (3 times now), all the staff were extremely helpful. I thought they would soon get tired of my constant questions and special requests for my sons comfort after surgery at the Children's Hospital in Bellevue...Instead, they were always eager to please and go the extra mile no matter our issues. We will definitely continue staying at your location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stays with us. We appreciate the kind words you had to say & we were all extremely delighted that you and your family found comfort here. We love interacting with our guests & having the chance to get to know them such as we did with you & Hunter. We want this place to be your home away from home, not just a place you check in & out of. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to take care of you & your family.

couer d alene
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed at the comfort inn due to a quick overnight business trip that unexpectedly came up. I picked location due to how convenient it was going to be for work in the morning. As I expected it was ideal, I slept great In my room it had everything I needed plus some. I didn't have much time to snoop around but I did truly enjoy my stay. I got some great sleep and woke up to a fabulous breakfast and a cup of Java what else can you ask for

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write such a considerate review. Your words serve as encouragement to all of the staff here at Comfort Inn & it was such a delight to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks once more & we hope to see you again on your next trip to Kirkland.

Tucson, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've been staying at this motel, on an annual basis, for a number of years. I've been calling it 'My home away from home." Firstly, the Motel's Front Desk Clerks are gracious and have continually been extremely supportive!! One of my 'personal issues' is that I have a 'bad back' - I request a particular room, on the ground floor, as it is difficult for me to haul suitcases, etc., up stairs - there is no elevator - my requests have been met. - I was experiencing an allergy 'upset' and the manager saw to it that the carpet was cleaned during the daytime when I was gone - - That definitely was a plus!! (This is an older motel but there is continuing plans for improvement.)I'm a 'Washingtonian' at heart as I was born, raised and lived most of my life there - Comfort Inn is centrally located for me to easily get to the places, and people, that I plan to visit. The breakfasts have a large variety of food - (Comfort Inn is well known for their waffle machines!) As long as I continue to live outside of Washington State, I will continue to make reservations at Kirkland's Comfort Inn when I'm in, or near, that location!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so reserve on the 2nd/Ground floor if it's difficult for you to use stairs...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thomas S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Madam:

Thank you for writing us a positive review on tripadvisor.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.
We will look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Thomas S
Guest Service Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 7 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Inn Kirkland? Share your experiences!