“Comfort Inn Kirkland”

Comfort Inn Kirkland
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel to Kirkland often and stay at the Comfort Inn when I do. The value for the money is great and the staff are excellent. This past week-end I brought my wife along for a business trip. She is usually quite fussy. But she was impressed with the proximity to town and accomodations.

Room Tip: Call them directly--don't use other services.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Thomas S, Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for your time writing a great review for us. We hope to serve you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been an exclusive member of the Marriott brand however during my visit to Kirkland I reserved this Comfort Inn due to lack of vacancy at the Courtyard. Initially I was disappointed for not reserving with Marriott however after my stay I might consider using Comfort Inn exclusively. Space is very well utilized and comfortable. Staff was very considerate and quickly to resolve any issues. Internet access was easy and speedy to allow me to complete most of my work at the hotel eliminating useless hours at work just for internet to complete my work. Everything about it was easy, even finding it from the highway.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for making time to write us a great review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We made last minute reservation via expedia. Reservation could not be found when at front desk. Friendly and helpfull staff, we paid usd 139 and room is really really very basic. Noisy airco in the room and it continueosly sounded like somebody was taking a bath uptairs or next to us. Would not go there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Thomas S, Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Please contact us directly so that we can assist you further. 1-425-821-8300. Thank you.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my wife for three nights so that we can explore the pacific northwest. Overall, our stay was awesome! The hotel offers renovated room with fast wifi internet access. Friendly staff as well. Will return definetely.

Room Tip: Very clean room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thomas S, Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for your great review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a four night reservation and decided to leave after one night (not because if the room or hotel). I tried to cancel my remaining three nights when checking out at 6:20 AM but was told by the staff person I would have to do that on Hotels.com. When I got to a computer (6:55AM) I called Hotels.com and was told I would only be reimbursed for the two of the remaining three nights. I pointed out the the Hotel.com rep that I was calling before 7:00 AM and that it seemed a bit unfair that I would be charged for a room for that day. The rep called the Comfort Inn and talked with them but the hotel manager refused to refund that evening's reservation.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank David B
Thomas S, Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Please contact the hotel directly to resolve the issues. 1-425-821-8300. Thank you.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at Comfort Inn Kirkland July 10-14. I had the unfortunate experience of calling to confirm my reservation the day before my stay, and found out that there was no reservation for me in the system. I made a new reservation and checked in the next day.
Unbeknownst to me, there actually was a second reservation under my name, and so when they didn't have anyone check in for that reservation (I was already at the motel, and asleep!), they called my sister at 1 am and informed her that I hadn't checked in!
This led to her calling several other members of my family, everyone being extremely worried about me (and considering calling in a missing persons report!) before it was eventually sorted out that I was in fact there and safe.

This incident was not mentioned to me by any of the comfort inn staff, and when I calmly brought it up at check-out I was treated extremely rudely! There was no apology given whatsoever, and excuses where made and other staff members blamed.

My stay was otherwise quite adequate, but I would not stay here again due to the poor customer service and lack of caring about putting others through great worry and distress.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Please contact the hotel directly to resolve this issues. 1-425-821-8300. Thank you.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Upon check in we were greeted with who seemed like the owner yelling at the front desk staff. This didnt seem like a welcoming check in... anyway, the room was so so, I will be checking out different hotels around the area next time we are in Kirkland. The first room we were booked for smelled like cigarettes, but Mike moved us right away which was better because this one didn't smell at all. If you are a non smoker, avoid room 221. Do not plan to be back to this motel because of the uncomfortable initial check in with man screaming at his staff, regardless that we were standing right there. very disrespectful and not an ideal greet for us guest.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandy J

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Redmond

Been to Comfort Inn Kirkland? Share your experiences!