“Amazing Just amazing”
Review of J AIME LES Crepes

J AIME LES Crepes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kingston
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The crepes i had at this little place are exactly like the ones i had in pairs, Maybe better. I will definitely be back here.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Service isn't always the best, which makes it feel even more like a slice of France! On many occasions I had the vegetable crepes, spinach and cheese - most delicious. They do get a lot of foot traffic from the ferry, so plan to stand in line during the peak periods (only every thirty or forty minutes).

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I cannot say enough about the young lady who was working in the tiny restaurant tonight. When we arrived we were the only patrons and she took time to explain the different options of the savory crepes. I had a vegetarina option and husband the Italian. Both were delicious. For dessert we shared a sweet crepe. The 3 crepes, 1 Italian soda, 1 tea were under $25. Wonderful inexpensive outing as walk-on passengers on the Edmonds/ Kingston ferry. Subsequently a large group of people arrived and the one and only worker in the establishment worked extrememly hard to get all the orders made.

1  Thank 54lynn
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I first discovered J'aime Les Crepes at the Blackberry Festival in downtown Bremerton where they had a stand set up. The Blackberry Festival is all about the food and with all the variety, it's hard to decide what to eat.

I walked past all the food stands at least twice trying to make up my mind, until I passed by someone walking away from this stand with this HUGE crepe that smelled absolutely delicious. Decision made... and what a good choice it was. I heard later that they won a First Place award for best stand in 2012 and very well deserved.

Now, whenever I take the Kingston ferry over to Seattle, I always schedule time to stop in and get my crepe for the ride. So far, I've only had their breakfast crepes and their chicken crepes, but I plan to try their dessert crepes on my next trip.

1  Thank arl3203
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I can't say enough about this place! I love the atmosphere, the food, and the guy that runs it is great!