“Blackberry Festival Winners for Best Food Stand”
Review of J AIME LES Crepes

J AIME LES Crepes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kingston
Sasebo, Japan
“Blackberry Festival Winners for Best Food Stand”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I first discovered J'aime Les Crepes at the Blackberry Festival in downtown Bremerton where they had a stand set up. The Blackberry Festival is all about the food and with all the variety, it's hard to decide what to eat.

I walked past all the food stands at least twice trying to make up my mind, until I passed by someone walking away from this stand with this HUGE crepe that smelled absolutely delicious. Decision made... and what a good choice it was. I heard later that they won a First Place award for best stand in 2012 and very well deserved.

Now, whenever I take the Kingston ferry over to Seattle, I always schedule time to stop in and get my crepe for the ride. So far, I've only had their breakfast crepes and their chicken crepes, but I plan to try their dessert crepes on my next trip.

1 Thank arl3203

Kingston, Washington
“These Crepes are amazing!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I can't say enough about this place! I love the atmosphere, the food, and the guy that runs it is great!

• Visited September 2013
Austin,TX
“Stumbled upon this gem!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of the themes of our trip this summer was missing ferries by a handful of minutes. So having some time to kill until the next boat, we decided to see what the options were available. This tiny place is great. The girl working the place was a summer hire, but she was a pro and was very pleasant. We tried the meatball marinara (fresh squeezed garlic and dried oregano) and one with apples and cinnamon. Both were excellent, and I'll put them up against any I've tried in Paris, Tahiti, and elsewhere. Nice surprise. They take a 3-5 minutes per crepe to prepare, so if you are lucky as we were to get there before the line forms, perfect.

vancouver, canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food - decent, but service terrible!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

found this place on google, decided to try it. thought it was a restaurant but was basically a little self serve storefront with very limited outdoor seating. the crepes were decent, similar to ones at other crepe places we've tried, nothing spectacular. the service however, could vastly improve. the servers were not customer friendly, when they screwed up our order. they were actually quite rude and offensive (rolling their eyes, making rude comments and gestures). they were busy, but that didn't excuse the offensive, poor service. Because of that, we will never go back.

1 Thank jay w
Kingston
“wonderful”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

the gals are so friendly and the food is totally awesome. It's in a great spot and you can eat out doors when the weather is warmer

Visited January 2013