“Service and food were pretty good”
Review of Luna Bella Ristorante - CLOSED

Luna Bella Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
North Carolina
“Service and food were pretty good”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I have mixed feelings about this place. The food was only so-so but I had a really great time eating there with my family. It's a small restaurant located in Kingston's main street that leads to the ferry dock. You can sometimes watch the cars line up outside for the ferry.

Six of us ate here on a Wednesday night so it wasn't really busy. There was one other table of 4 people, and while we were there, several people came in to pick up their takeout orders. Our service was great and our waitress was patient and professional when taking our orders.

The meals arrived 1 or 2 at a time so some of us got to eat before the others. Our server brought out a large plate of garlic bread but we had to ask for it twice. I got my oil and vinegar dressing but my actual salad never arrived.

I ordered the spinach and cheese ravioli and for the most part, it was ok. It came covered with too much white sauce. It looked like ravioli soup. It's not something I would ever order again. I really wished I had ordered the spaghetti. I don't think you can mess that up too much. My husband got the seafood linguine and he thought it was pretty tasty. Everyone else at the table seemed satisfied with their meal. The portions were generous and filling.

The atmosphere at this restaurant is friendly and homey. I don't know that I'd come here again just for the food though.