“Good service, nice view, good food”

The Kingston Ale House
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Now serving breakfast, Sat/Sun 8:00 am until 11:30 am! Specialties Specializing in NW Seafood, Steaks, Burgers and Salads. We have a full service bar and a great deck for summertime dining. Karaoke every Friday and Saturday night. History Established in 2016. The Ale House in Kingston has long been a popular watering hole and upscale dining establishment for many years. A recent change of ownership and a complete remodel will bring a fresh new take on a great, family friendly restaurant. We look forward to seeing you at The Kingston Ale House in Kingston, WA.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Good service, nice view, good food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the soup of the day which was some curry based soup over rice...it was good. We also had the tempura fish tacos which were also good. Great service. Nice view. Convenient to ferry. We would go back!

Seattle, Washington
“One of the best restaurants in the area”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We have dined at the Ale House many times, and have always had a good experience. It's a surprising find in a small town like Kingston, and in my opinion it's one of the best restaurants in the North Kitsap area.

The menu has something for everyone, though I tend to get the salmon or one of the other seafood dishes and because they do such a good job with it. Try the Dungeness Crab Cakes, the Coconut Prawns, or the calamari for appetizers. The Alder Planked Salmon is excellent, and is always perfectly cooked. I also recommend the sweet potato fries as a side dish.

The service is generally excellent, and the staff quite friendly. The dress is very casual, and lots of boaters come up from nearby Kingston harbor when they are in port. Reservations are a good idea on weekends if you e=want a booth in the back dining area.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hamvestor
Boise, Idaho
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Out of the 6 people in our party, we all came in hungry and left happy. I had the fish & chips and it was very good. Three large pieces and I couldn't eat all of my delicious fries.

• Visited January 2014
Eagle, Idaho, United States
“Some of the best clam chowder I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place was excellent. The clam chowder was fantastic, the price was right and the service was good. What more can you ask for!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michelle K
Portland, Oregon
“Prompt Service, Good Presentation, Okay Food, Expensive, Small Portions”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is mainly a big bar dominated by wide screen TV. But there is a small room out back with about five booths that are quiet and private. We snagged the only booth with a window. I think there was a deck beyond with outside seating - but not this late in the year!

The menu was good size, good variety. Large number of local brews on tap.

I ordered Chicken Marsala. It was presented well but pretty uninteresting. She ordered the Fish & Chips and was pleased. They did a good job with those.

Not my kind of place, but still the nicest place around to wait for the ferry.

• Visited October 2013