“Lovely Kingston Surprise”
Review of The Cup and Muffin

The Cup and Muffin
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kingston
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was looking for a bite to eat while waiting for the ferry. This place is well worth the short trip up the hill. I ordered the classic club and the girls there were sweet enough to make me an (off the menu) iced chocolate chai tea. Both were delicious and ready in just a few minutes. They have limited seating and it is basically a walk-up or drive-thru coffee stand, so don't expect a full-on casual dining restaurant experience. It was also a little pricey, but so is everything within walking distance of the ferry (captive audience). The staff were friendly and made excellent products.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We were in Kingston to catch the ferry to Edmonds and had just enought time to drive through and grab some breakfast. We found this place on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. They have a great selection of food options (both breakfast and lunch) so we ordered some delicious breakfast sandwiches and a latte. Both were great way better than my usual Starbucks. Also driving through saved us a lot of time so we easily made the ferry. Awesome for those in a hurry. Also the service was exceptional. Very friendly and sincere!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always polite and accommodating, the Cup and Muffin is one of my favorite places for a good mocha. Right in downtown Kingston.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I'm a coffee snob. My wife was a barista. I can honestly say this is the best latte I've had since I travelled Europe several years ago.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

woman owned and operated! great seattle roastery beans!
good food too! they are endlessly cheerful and the best part is a $1.00 coffee , your cup or theirs!