“Great for Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Lake, Indiana
“Great for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a good place for a lunch. All sorts of sandwiches and tyhe ones we had were really very good. Had good soup as well.

• Visited July 2013

Potland
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This burger joint is easily accessed from hughway 104 and the burger is awesome. Big meat, good size burger and reasonably priced. The ony set back was their service. Had lot of young kids working and they joked around too much with each other so they need to work on their professionalism and they would be an outstanding burger spot.

• Visited June 2013
Port Angeles, Washington
“Great Grub at the Grub Hut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had seen this little place every time I traveled through Kingston on my way to and from Seattle but never tried it. On this occasion I was traveling with my mother. We debarked from the ferry and decided to grab a bite to eat before continuing our drive. I have always had good luck trying out local eateries vs. the heavily marketed chain restaurants. The Grub Hut did not disappoint. There was a line which moved quickly so obviously other people knew this place. The young lady at the counter was very nice and very patient with my hard of hearing mother. By the time we had our drinks and found a table, the food was being delivered, amazingly fast service. We both had specials, I had a huge burger loaded with lots of tasty toppings and a side of the veggie chili. Mom had a sandwich made on Dave's Killer Bread and the chicken tortilla soup. Both orders were delicious and very, very filling. The menu is very extensive including gluten free buns, veggie patties, and a long children's menu. We were on our way in under 30 minutes. A fast food experience but far superior to the corporate restaurants. This was my first visit but it will not be my last. You don't have to settle for a lousy burger in Kingston. Go to the Grub Hut.

• Visited May 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very good food. Period! Nice staff and a good location as it's directly across the street from the Blue Water Inn.

Visited May 2013
Redmond, Washington
“Nothing "Grubby" about this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We drive by this eatery a lot as we get off and on the ferry in Kingston, but never were intrigued enough to go--the name didn't exactly lure us in. Then, last weekend we had some extra time and the need for food and, basically as a laugh, decided to stop in. Immediately upon entering, my son said "They should give this place a new name, because the Grub Hut doesn't fit--maybe Tiki Hut or something like that". Inside the decor is Tiki-ish--lots of beachy, islandish stuff. It is clean and pleasant. We ordered some cobb salads and milkshakes and were very pleased! The foot came out lightening fast and good. The portion size was perfect--big enough to satisfy, but not too filling and the cost was reasonable--$7.75. My son said the chocolate shake was great--and they had 20+ flavor options. The place was hoppin', so I am guessing that the locals know that it has good food. There is some seating outside with umbrellas, but since you are facing a pretty busy and non-scenic road, we chose to eat inside in a booth.

• Visited May 2013