“Umm Umm Good!”

The Grub Hut
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2012

After getting off the Edmond/Kingston ferry we drove to The Grub Hut. We ordered hamburgers, which come with fries, coleslaw or salad, and husband had the chocolate shake and I the Diet Coke. After a short wait the waitress brought our hamburgers. They were delicious and so juicy and the fries that we opted for were crispy and very good also. This is the place to go for a wonderful hamburger. Too bad they don't serve beer! We were there on a week day evening and the place was full of people and for a small town like Kingston it was great to see. We will be back. They also have a small patio and in the summer a pleasant looking area to have lunch surrounded by potted palm trees. Very quaint.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been coming here for years and love the food and great atmosphere! Veggie Burger is awesome and crave the BBQ Pitadilla!! It's a must whenever I'm in Kingston :)

Reviewed September 6, 2012

over priced, and less than clean...they make good milk shakes but I don't trust the food... I am not the only one I know who has gotten sick...

2  Thank Annie-Jussaino H
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was at The Grub Hut on Friday, just before the lunch rush-hour. The Shroomer was fresh, juicy and delicious, with piping-hot grilled mushrooms and onions, bacon and cheese.

Service was quick and gracious, portions in just the right size, and the whole experience was really affordable. Two thumbs up!

3  Thank olebebo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love the burgers at The Grub Hut in Kingston. Make sure to get any burger with fries and a shake. You'll be totally full but your mouth will be so happy. My mom loves it because she can get a vegie burger instead of meat. My husband loves the pulled pork sandwiches. I'm a fan of the shakes and their chicken burgers. If you have a serious burger craving - satisfy it at The Grub Hut.

2  Thank LChambl9948