“Need Caffeine!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Kent
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Having a Starbuck's right across the street from the hotel was a God send. Nice to sit and relax before starting the day. This Starbuck's was pretty busy but appreciated the WiFi.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Yes...I am a Starbucks junkee....and I don't even like coffee. What I love...everyday.... is a chai tea latte. I also really love the window people at my local Starbucks. I have a specific way of ordering my drink, and they are always good natured about it....we are on a first name basis, and I love that. Can't get enough of those classic sausage breakfast sandwiches, either...just so you know. I like the bistro boxes too... Healthy food choices as well as muffins and baked goods. I just like it. That is all.....

Reviewed April 12, 2012

they use little red bugs and take the shells from them and put it in the coffee to color it and bring flavor

1  Thank patience S
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Its the McDonald's of coffee. Nothing special, never consistent. Want real coffee? Go to espresso Vivace on cap hill. Best in the world

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 13, 2008

A White choc mocha Please!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!