“So Good Servers”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
kent
“So Good Servers”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I Like food very much and good servers. Places is very clean. I Like a food server. Girls are indian i like very much. This is my first time. May be name is manpreet kaur. She is good friend. Good server.

• Visited May 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I buy alot of my sweets n food from there...love da customer service...

1 Thank Sarakanuj
Kent, Washington
“Loved the service and the food!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Amazing bakery! My friends and I always go in there to grab quick bites to eat as well as grab some yummy dessert! The girl at the counter is always so sweet! The place is filled with exotic people and atmosphere. Definatley recommend it!

• Visited February 2011
Maple Valley
“The best Gulab jamin Ever!!! Yummm!”
Reviewed January 31, 2009

I love this place. My boyfriend always gets me some of their Gulab jamin. It is sooo yummy!! I totally recommend them :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely impressed by...”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Absolutely impressed by this place. Amazing food - way low prices. I'll drive from Seattle for it...right up the hill from Kent Station

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Punjab Sweets? Share your experiences!