“It was a complete disaster. Un believe and an expected...”

Days Inn Kent 84th Ave
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was a complete disaster. Un believe and an expected embarrassment the Pastor Lizbeth Garcia, was subject from a male person in the front desk on Thursdays April 18, when the Ladies travelers from Puerto Rico came they were extremely tired is a long trip and this men have the nerves to raise his voice at my Pastor and tell her that this is not how this reservation and payment need to be done. I do remember speaking to Ana a lady at the front desk, I remember call her many times and she also call me an explained very well what I need it to do I complied to every request, I also remember she telling me that she has talk to the manager and everything was in perfect order, I believe it, call my Pastors and tell them it was done. To my surprise the Pastors from Puerto Rico left the hotel the very next day, and checking in another hotel this was cause for the misbehavior, disrespect, and disregard of this men of which I do not know his name to my regret only know that he is a male from India, and he was in the front desk on the 18 at 11:00 pm Washington State time, The reservation was from the 18 to the 22 and only one night the Pastor ladies sleep at Days Inn. So much regret, no I will not refer anybody. I will say this to the manager I am thankful for you and Ana’s help, time and kindness, that you give to me by phone and I will like to be reimburse for that days not spend at Days Inn since they check in on April 18 an check out on April 19, the reservation was for that 18 – 22 of April. Also I will like to thank to the housekeeping personal for the help given to Pastor Lizbeth Garcia. I am truly sorry since I did spoke to them do not know their names, but I know they were helpful and beyond, thank you
Shirley Maria Laguna de Ross

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms , outdated , great staff . Mitzels restaurant is next door great food a little pricey.there is a Dennis a couple blocks away way for familys not trying to spend a arm and a leg with kids eat free on certain days. 2star hotel rooms rooms 3 star lobby

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed at this Days Inn for 7 days. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The room was also very quite except for the occassional guest with crying child going through the hall. The staff is superior. We had a little hiccup in room the first night, but Christina moved us to another room right away and Ana was took care of the problem the next day and we were back in our original room within an hour. Everyone there was so considerate and displayed top notch customer service. They have a breakfast room with a continental type breakfast. Nothing fancy, but always fresh and it got your day started. The gal that kept the breakfast room supplied and very clean always greated us with a gracious "Good Morning". The one thing we did have a problem with was the WiFi connection. Not sure if was our device or the connection. We would stay at this Days Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family