“Best Greek food in Kent”
Review of Spiros Greek Island - CLOSED

Spiros Greek Island
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Spiros is nestled in the historical downtown of Kent. I have taken many lunch breaks and taken many friends to dinner there. They have the best gyros and their portions are generous for the price. Saturday nights can get busy, so be prepared to wait up to 20 minutes.

2  Thank Amy B

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My family and I have been going to Spiro's for Years! We have always had an amazing time! We love the food, drinks, the whole atmosphere is just fantastic! And its always nice to see Mark waiting our table :) I will always tell people about Spiro's!!

2  Thank iLOVEreviewss
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was as advertised and the price was fair. I had the gyro platter and my wife had the falafel sandwich with no drinks (to go) for a total of $20.00. My food was good and there was lots of it, her sandwiches were dry and over seasoned so we didn't finish them. The staff was pleasant and I did not have to wait very long for my food.

I assume I will return, maybe next time we will stay and eat...

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Belly Dancer on Friday & Saturday! Fun and lovely! Saganaki, lame. Calamari amazing and plentiful. Made for a delightful Friday night with fun-loving friends (actually family). Bring dollars and watch timid husbands try to modestly put them into a dancing girls skimpy outfit...what a riot! Do this! But pass on the flaming cheese.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We found this restaurant on Google Maps while staying in the area, and enjoyed our dinner quite a lot. Dinner isn't Greek for us without flaming cheese, and our server made the appropriate fuss over our appetizer. My entree was tasty and MASSIVE (I took leftovers back to our room, and it filled me at lunch the next day). It was a good food, decent value, friendly service.

1  Thank leightly