“Pretty Good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Portland, Oregon
“Pretty Good!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I ordered delivery from Chopsticks a couple weeks ago. They have a minimum delivery amount of $18. We ordered chicken egg foo young, chicken fried rice and crab ragoons. From the time I hung up the phone to when the food was delivered to my door was about 35 minutes and everything was delicious. The portion sizes are huge and we had tons left over. Everything was really good and we'll definitely order from here again.

• Visited August 2013

Martin City, Montana
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Kent”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have to agree with mystro1v that the General Tso's Chicken is the bar to measure all other Chinese Restaurants, but the other food is also great. We lived in the area for 5 years until we moved 3 years ago, but when we go back to the area this is one of my first stops for food. I wish i could find a good Chinese Restaurant in north west Montana as half as good.

• Visited October 2012
Kent
“Finally, we found it!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Nice clean and friendly restaurant. We enjoyed our food and the service was great. The only complaint we had was the phone was always ringing with orders for take out! Which I felt was a plus and a great way of knowing how everyone else likes Chopsticks too!

• Visited December 2011
Kent, Washington
“Go for the General Tso's Chicken!”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The General Tso's chicken here is the bar to which all others are measured. They may be a little understaffed at times but the wait is well worth it. The food is delicious, the staff is friendly and the prices and portions are of great value. Easily my favorite Chinese restaurant in the south end of King County.

Kent, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Walls: Filthy
Plates: Filthy
Cup looked clean, but my tea had an oily sheen on top of it at first pour.
Food: Worst chinese ever. Started with BBQ pork that tasted like it had been sitting our since last week. Dry, stinky, and tasted like it smelled. Have never seen gray mongolian beef before. Worse that it smelled like a**. Pulled out the fried rice thinking it could not be possible to mess that up - a** smelling too. Not a big reviewer - this one was so bad it pulled one out of me. Not worth the effort - $30 went straight to the dumpster.

Oh, but the guy was nice at least. Cannot get the a** taste out of my mouth from ONE bite of BBQ pork, half an egg roll and a little soup.... WOW is all I can say.

1 Thank mike2inkent

Been to Chopsticks? Share your experiences!