“Some dishes are very good. I like their WonTon soup. Remember to order with no MSG because they'll use it by default.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Chopsticks

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Kent, WA
“Simply Horrid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2007

I do not know what has changed, but it is not for the better. The last few times we have been there the food was sub-standard. When I spoke with the owner, he couldn't have cared less. I would try Fortune Chinese just up the road across from McClendons. They have wonderful food that is consistant, well priced and the staff is a delight.

Been to Chopsticks? Share your experiences!