I got this hotel for $39 through a discount site, and was quite worried after reading the reviews. Sure, it's not the Hyatt, but it was perfectly fine for a 2-night stay. Check-in was polite and efficient, and my room, though small, was clean and comfortable. I appreciated having cooking facilities as there was a large supermarket a few minutes away. On the downside, the walls were thin and I could hear a lot of noise from outside, but earplugs took care of that. I didn't see any "unsavory" characters hanging around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent