We were there for 2 days only, BUT will spend our next work weeks there for sure. The front desk was VERY helpfull we had problems getting onto the internet so we took care of it herself. She made sure we got a non smoking room even though we came in late and was not promised one.
It was so nice to see a hotel that will presure wash the cement to make sure it is clean.
The room was clean and smelt that way too. The little kitchen will be very nice to have for our next month trip. It will be nice to make small meals in our room instead of eatting out all the time.
Only bad thing I can say is that the fan in the bathroom was broken and looked as IF it has been that way for a LONG time. Fred Myers was right down the street along with a lot of restraunts. Great location with I 5 just down the road so it was a nice location to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent