The people at the front desk are friendly and helpful but that is not enough reason to stay here. The rooms are less than basic and rundown. The area is not very nice and for $10 more you can get a lot better room. I paid for 2 nights and left after 1, but I don't regret leaving even without getting a refund for the second night. I can't imagine staying at this hotel for an extended period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent