I was highly dissapointed during my stay. The room was very outdated. The worst part was the bed. I have never slept in a more uncomfortable bed. It was as hard as a rock -the floor would have been just as soft as the bed. The pillows were even worse! They were super small and flat. I ended up rolling up a sweatshirt to use as a pillow.
Staff was also not very helpful.
All in all... I do not feel this hotel was worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent