The area is scarey! when we checked in the bathroom had pubic hair everywhere and the "non smoking room" smelled like nothing but chain smokers have ever stayed here. And it stinks like urine. The problem is customer service and housekeeping. They need to set rooms aside to do deep cleanings on. Carpets were horrible they need to be cleaned not just vacuumed! The blankets I'm sure are rarely washed. When you call the front desk and you are more positive and pleasent then they are that's a problem... they need to be more picky on who they let stay here. I'm pretty sure more than once there was obvious illegal activity. Bring anything that will make the room smell better plug ins or a candle warmer. purell and clorox wipes if you're staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent