I was totally shocked when I entered my room the first time. The room was much smaller than expected, the bedspread was shabby and there was a strange odor in the room that would have made me ill if I had stayed in the room. I called the front desk after a few minutes and got a room change.
The 2nd room still had the shabby bedspread, but there wasn't a foul odor, so instead of looking for another hotel as I was thinking about doing, I looked around. The room was clean, the kitchen area and bathroom was spotless. There wasn't a bathtub but in the photos, so you are made aware of this although for some strange reason I was expecting one. Great housekeeping. So, my next thought was get over it. However, the bed was just a little softer than the floor and I like a firm mattress.
When I thought about the price. I wanted economy and this is what I got. Having a clean room and feeling as though I was in a safe area causes me to rate the room higher than my first reactions would have been. Finally I asked myself if I would stay there again and the answer was yes, if I couldn't book at a place closer to the show I went to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent