My wireless internet connection did NOT work, and the fee $4.99 plus tax was a waste of money. The lodging should NOT be selling or promoting this internet service OR fix the problem.
My room had toilet dripping with annoying sound.
The refrigerator has temperature control knob missing, and consequently, all my food including eggs and orange juice and carrots I bought was icy frozen.
The room was dirty. The location at Pacific Hwy along with many cheap motel is NOT safe or desirable. Be alert and vigilant at night.
Fred Meyer grocery store is a convenience. The price is right, and it is about $285 including tax for a week of stay. Still, there are a lot of room for improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent