TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter
Hampton.com
$90
$72
Hotwire.com
All reviewssouthcenter mallbasketball courtfree breakfastseatac airportlight railshuttle servicesausage pattiesnext morningcomplimentary shuttlesmall kitchensofa bedpark and flyone night staybagelshot tubsouth center mallan extended stay
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in July as wanted something close to the airport for a short stay while on vacation. The kitchenette was okay, but the glasses were on the very top shelf and not convenient to get down. the location of items in the cabinets made them very hard to use. Also there was no dishwasher.
The queen bed seemed very small, so sleep was very restless.
You definitely need a car to get around to get food, restaurants and other shopping. Parking was free, and overall the room was worth the price charged for a pre-holiday stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel has the greatest people that go out of their way to assist you and make sure your stay is the highest quaility. This is the first time I have stayed at this hotel and will be my choice everytime I travel to Seattle.
They have made my stay one of the best stays I have ever had.

Room Tip: Any room will be excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here for 2 weeks on my recent business trip to Boeing Renton. Clean room with kitchenette. Hotel is quite far from ammenities and near industries. You need your own car if you want to stay here!!. Overall, pleasant stay and worth every dollar spent.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank faridw
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here for one night because I was able to get an excellent price, but I am glad it was only for one night. The check-in process was amazing--the staff was wonderful and helpful. At first glance, the room looked big, however, was less than adequate for sleeping 3 people--the second bed was an uncomfortable sofa sleeper. When I walked into the room, I could smell residual animal odors. I immediately did not feel that the room was as clean as I am used to in hotels. The breakfast was okay---not a lot of variety. The immediate location was not really near much, and the road we took to the hotel was a bit industrial. Free parking! It was too cool to try the outdoor pool and ammenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed one night before flying home from SeaTac airport. Room was adequate size. Nice amenities for under-$100 room. Very helpful staff, even loaned us a handheld scale to weigh our luggage. Had to leave early on Sunday morning, but breakfast was ready before the stated 7am start time. Although we didn't take advantage of amenities, there was a nice bbq grill being used, pool, hot tub, basketball court, etc. One computer and printer in lobby area and free wifi in room.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor room near parking if you have lots of luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family