“Big Spacious Rooms”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked a 2 bedroom suite. The 2nd bedroom is upstairs with the 2nd bath outside of the bedroom in the hallway. The downstairs bedroom is very nice, with a french door to close for privacy and an en-suite bathroom with double closets. Full Kitchen with microwave, electric stove and oven and full size refrigerator. There were 3 flat screen TVs (one in each bedroom and one in the living room area). Also, a gas fireplace where you could burn an artifical log (available for purchase at the front desk, and locally too I'm sure). There was a complimentary breakfast which was quite nice. We found the area to be quiet and convenient as the parking lot shares with a gas station/convenience store and a fast food restaurant. Would recommend to anyone in the area - particularly if you are staying for a few nights and want a bit of space to stretch out in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
MIkeS2013, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience during your stay with us. As you have described, our two-bedroom suites are unique in their design and furnishings and provide a spacious and comfortable environment for guests to stay in.

I am glad that you enjoyed the stay and hope you will return to our hotel soon. Please contact me when you're next at the hotel - it would be my pleasure to meet you and to assist you in any way.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nice suites, large rooms with two bath ( like a 2 bedroom townhouse), rooms were quiet, great breakfast, good area-near Boeing plant and industrial areas, clean rooms, not far from Seattle Tacoma Airport. Good value. My room had a full kitchen and fireplace. Breakfast was great. I definetly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding our hotel. Our team here is pleased to read that you had a good stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My friend and I were in the Seattle area for a birthday party and we wanted a place to stay outside of the city in a safe place. We booked a two bedroom/two bathroom condo for two nights. It was only $92 a night and had a nice kitchen set up. I wish I would have brought my own pillow, but overall it was perfect for what we needed. The breakfast was good and filled us up before we started our day.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed the accommodation and the hot buffet breakfast and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our team here at the hotel.

We look forward to hosting you at your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

It was the last night of our trip, we booked this hotel because it was near the SeaTac airport.
I had booked through the hotels website a 2 bedroom condo with a hot tub, the website also states a fully equipped fireplace, which is not true. I checked in early so I could enjoy my private hot tub which I was looking forward to using all week. When we checked into the room there was no hot tub. To make a long story short, there were no 2 bedroom condo's with a hot tub available, yet I checked on my computer and their website showed a room like this was still available at a lesser price, go figure. Instead of having my couple hours of relaxing in my private hot tub I was given a run around. I can't say anything bad about the girls at the desk since they were all friendly, they said this would need to go to the managers attention after we checked in but I guess it never did. In the morning when we checked out I asked if they heard anything from the manager and she found the copy of my reservation for a 2 bedroom with hot tub but could find no note what to do about it. She asked if deducting $10 would be ok, I said fine since we were in a hurry to get to the airport. Otherwise the rooms were nice and updated. The beds were comfortabe but the comforter on my bed was not washed from the last guest, it didn't have that fresh laundry smell. The hotel breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast including warm breakfast foods.
Will we stay at this hotel again when were back in the area?
I doubt it. I don't like to be given the run around.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to book a room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SoniaorJohn
MIkeS2013, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your concern with your stay at our hotel. We are investigating the matter with our central reservations web-site and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

With regards to the fireplace, the web-site indicates there is a "...fully-equipped kitchen, fireplace..." - this may have been misunderstood. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a fire-place in every suite. Fire-logs are available for purchase at the front-desk. I apologize if this was not clear on the web-site - we will change this.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I am sorry for the incovenience you faced.