“It is what it is”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Spokane, WA
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I just love this place. I frequently do business at SSAA/Manheim and it's too convenient to pas up. The included breakfast is GREAT too. Even if I am in Seattle for pleasure and have nothing to do in the Kent area, I still stay at Hawthorn and make the commute into the city because it's truly my home away from home. I love it here!

Side note: The two bedroom is a life saver. I frequently travel with a friend who snores really loud and I'm able to get a good nights rest in my own room. Perfect!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

BRIER
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A friend from out of town and I were attending Skate America at ShoWare in Kent. We stayed at Hawthorn Suites at Wyndham - it is a very short drive from SeaTac Airport and was very close to Showare. The kitchen was small but perfect for our use (although the stove exhaust fan and light didn't work, we found out there are other switches for that....that should have been posted in the kitchen). We liked the variety of the free hot breakfast - everything was fresh and tasty and the offerings changed a little bit each day. We weren't there for the free dinners, but if the breakfast was any indication am sure dinner is good as well! The front desk weas very helpful - my friend couldn't get logged on to wifi and they talked her through it. The suite was clean and we felt very secure. And we had daily service - which wasn't needed but nice to have! Would definitely recommend Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Comfort Inn and Suites Kent
Best Western Plus Plaza By The Green
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Kent
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kent Seattle Area

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport

Property: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport
Address: 6329 S 212th St, Kent, WA 98032-2333
Location: United States > Washington > Kent
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Seattle/Kent Hotel Kent