“Kent Days Inn - A word of Caution” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Kent

and 1 more site!
Quality Inn Kent
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rochester, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

OMG!!!
We come to this part of the state to work 2 weeks out of the month and I am telling you this place is a NIGHTMARE this is the worst place we have stayed at so far. 1ST of all when you walk in the front you catch this terrible smell. Then as you go up the stairs to your room DO NOT TOUCH THE WALLS. They were gross had snot and food and what ever the other brown marks were. Carpets were dirty way pass just a little traffic mess. Then we went into our room. At the first glance you think okay not bad... then you actually look and oh lord YUCK!! I had to use the bathroom when we got there closed the door and you could see dirt hand prints by the door knob, along with snot. Under the sink was dead bugs a large pile about 20+. Like that was not bad enough the sheets and blankets were dirty!! I found hair in the bed, and you could tell someone had slept in the bed cause there were sex spots on sheet along with old food stuck to the blanket. YEA GROSS!! As my husband is calling the hotel.com we booked this room through I start looking around. I am glad I did right next to the bed on the wall it was a snot fest. I counted over 30 snot spots in that room. In the closet were 3 spiders plus the large spider above the chair. Our refrigerator in our room was bad too the ice in freezer was yellow almost like someone used it as a toilet. The room along with the whole hotel smelt bad. The carpets were dirty as if they only clean the middle of it. The bathroom shower I had to clean before we could use it, the towels were dirty. When we did get a chance to talk to hotels.com the refused to get us out of our reservation. We found a target (thanks to the Garmin) and bought an air mattress and blankets and pillows. My husband woke in the morning to find out he was bite by a spider even though we killed all 4 of the ones we found. SO PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT STAY HERE. DRIVE ON THERE ARE MORE HOTELS ON 84TH STREET A BETTER DAYS INN AND A WONDERFUL COMFORT INN this is where we spend the other days of our work week.

Room Tip: Do not stay here !!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tulalip, WA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I stayed Aug.3rd. 2013
We payed for 1 room for $109.00 triple AAA rate
I can't believe AAA would even have ties to this run down, dirty motel.
There were bugs in the bathroom on the counter, floor, shower stall.

Not sure when their Motto went out the door. "A Promise as sure as the sun" As our guest you can expect warm hospitality and clen comfortable rooms where everything works...
LMAO

When i called for a refund I got a 16% credit to my card.

The Manager Esther hung up on me and I called her back and asked her why she said she didn't.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: GO AWAY DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Over priced and dirty, bugs in room 225
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Annie E
CARSON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We arrived in Kent late (11:30pm) since we did not know how far we would get on the road. Lots of hotels had been booked and this Days Inn had a room available. The desk clerk was friendly, the room was a little average, but - no soap or shampoo, only 2 towels for a room with 2 queen beds, parking was bad. I had to squeeze into that last available slot. The area was quiet and the beds were comfortable so we got a good nights sleep, the a/c worked!!. Breakfast was average - waffles, muffins, juice, coffee and fruit. I gave the place a 3 but it should be about a 2 1/2, since it is a little below average for the price we paid for the room.

Room Tip: Book your rooms early!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Comfort Inn and Suites Kent
BEST WESTERN Plus Plaza by the Green
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Red Lion Inn & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Been to Quality Inn Kent? Share your experiences!