“Filthy, Smelly, Rude Manager”
Review of Quality Inn Kent

Quality Inn Kent
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our room smelled so bad, nothing worked (except a/c, 1 lamp, microwave, light in bath), our bed sheets had stains, the carpet was damp and our furniture had cigarette burns every where. When I brought this to the attention of the front desk they were so nice to try and accommodate us until the manager, Yong Kang, came out. He listens to me and then says "i can refund your money and you can find some where else to stay. I left and I will never be back. There is also no fitness center or refridgerators in the rooms like it stated during booking. Please spend an extra $20 to stay some where else safe and clean!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 23, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel because this was the only hotel with a decent price that had vacancy. We arrived in Seattle around 10pm, tired and hungry from a long flight to arrive to this old place. First off, there was no one at the lobby. It took a while for anyone to come out even after I rang the bell. We got a room on the 2nd floor and asked where the elevator was. Guess what? No elevator! So I had to haul up 3 heavy luggages up the stairs. The hall was dimly lit and felt like I was about to get mugged. We came in the room and immediately I could smell that old room smell. There was only one towel in the bathroom! The 4 pillows on the bed were placed right in the middle of the bed like someone was using them as fire logs to make a fire pit, and none of the pillows had any pillow covers. The lounge seat was filthy looking and had cigarette burn marks on it (this was a non-smoking room). The desk was old, something you could buy for $10 at a garage sale, and was oily and sticky. The switches to the lamps were sticky as well. The carpet was old and had lots of stains. If the carpet was not dark green, and was light colored, the stains would be so much more obvious. Of course I asked for a different room that was actually ready for occupancy. They gave me a room on the first floor. Really?? I have to lug all my things down? So I checked the room first; it appeared to be ready but it smelled of heavy cigarette smoke. Wow! I asked for NON-smoking! So I complain again and they just offered to fix the pillows and offer more towels in the first room we got. By this time, I was so irritated and tired that I just said F* it and went to bed, with the plan to leave the following morning. Worst hotel/motel I've ever been to. And for $114+tax, this was a total rip off. I would pay no more than $20 for this place. This nasty place makes the $40 motels I've been to seem like they were $200. Avoid this place at all cost, even if it was $20.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The sheets on the bed were dirty with stains which appeared to be blood so we called and had them bring new ones and those were dirty as well. Walking into my hotel room it smelled terrible, the air conditioning sucked so it was miserable. Sketchy looking people were walking out of the parking lot, garbage can area doing mysterious things... So I would be careful when bringing your children around! Sleeping anywhere but here would have been amazing.. Just saying.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Let me throw out the disclaimer, that honestly I have no idea what the hotel accommodations are, because we did not stay there. I booked my room through Expedia. The only main requirement was free airport shuttle for the following morning. We also try to make sure that there is free Wifi. Thankfully I asked about the airport shuttle before she booked us in and found out that this was not offered. In fact the desk clerk herself made the comment about "False Advertising..." While I was on the phone with Exoedia, another patron came to the desk and asked if they had free Wifi and was told no. (This too was advertised.) Needless to say, this created a HUGE hardship on us and it is awful since I have stayed at other Days Inns that have been wonderful! This owner should be ashamed on him/herself!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family