“Won't return”
Review of Quality Inn Kent

Quality Inn Kent
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Yes it is a cheap place to stay, but the place is on a downward slide. We did not have LCD, what we got was on old tube tv in a box that could only be viewed sitting on bed. There were ants in the bathwroom but we did not bother them. The staff are doing their best to keep it clean. There is a bar next door and the party continues on into the wee hours of the am. There is questionable activity in the parking lot at night with syringes and empty beer cans left beside my car. I will be returning to area but not this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Room is clean and and bed was comfort. I loved they had a LCD flat tv in my room. My only complaint was breakfast start at 7 not 6. Overall, I satisfied what I paid for.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This place the worst place that I have ever had the unpleasure to stay at. Nice size room and bed. But the place smells like someone dumped bleach on the floor. In the corner of the room it smells like someone peed. Stains on the covers. Dresser draws falling apart. I'm just glad that I'm only here for one night because I sure wouldn't be staying any longer than that.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The side entry door was propped open and the smokers area is on the porch. The smoke fills the hallway and you can smell it in your room. The hotel is adjacent to a rundown trailer park and the parking lot has many non-desirables hanging around. It is not a secure place to be. The multitude of cameras in the hallways makes you realize that there have been ongoing security issues. My door showed signs of being broken and poorly repaired.
The vending machines do not work and have signs stating "Use at your own risk" hanging on them and "No refunds".
The breakfast kitchen is not stocked or cleaned. The Orange Juice dispenser only dispenses water. There is no coffee and everything is sticky and non-washed. My room did not have towels when I got there and I had to call the front desk to get them, however the shower did not have any hot water so I really didn't need the towels after that. I tried to print my boarding pass from the "Guest" Computer at the front desk. I was told by the manager that the printer worked, however after I finally managed to get checked in on the website the printer didn't work. I was THEN told the printer didn't work. I would like to find something good to say but I really can't. The hotel has been so badly neglected that I doubt if could ever be repaired economically and so don't expect it can ever recover from its current condition. It should be closed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Don W
Reviewed March 14, 2012

One suggestion do not stay here its TERRIBLE ... these people are fools and rude too. The rooms are smelly, they dnt bother to keep ur room clean despite for paying extra for it. The service is pathetic. The owner and that dumb girl, they just dnt care. STAY AWAY FROM DAYS INN -KENT FOR A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Bayomi R
Reviewed March 6, 2012

For the price this hotel was a waste of money there were lots ants near my bed in the morning, not only was there no hot water, but my shower did not turn off at all haha (imagine trying to explain to to the front desk) Just a very creepy feeling a hotel straight out of scary movies, But to be perfectly honest it wouldn't have been that bad if it didn't cost so much. Just beware and be careful, your definitely paying for a motel not a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2012

No hot water,also the heater stopped working in middle of night .Searched room for missing TV remote but only found crack pipes laying under bed!!! Tried to complain but got nothing but excuses .This place sucks!!! Your better off sleeping in your car an saving some money.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo