Comfort Inn Kent Seattle
$84
Priceline
$95
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront desklives up to its nameclean rooms and good breakfastwould stay here againking roombit out of the waysausagewafflesindoor poolcookiescoffee makerbottled waterjetted tubgreat customer servicenice propertynice place to stayhotel shuttle
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Room was quiet, clean and modern without any old or worn out furniture or carpeting. Staff was congenial and friendly. Decent breakfast and the dining area was well attended to and clean. Also a nice restaurant across the street. Easy access to the Valley Freeway. The room was well worth the price charged and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Melissa G, Manager at Comfort Inn Kent Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very happy with everything. The last night of my vacation before going home, very satisfied with my stay. I would definately recommend this place to a friend. I will look to comfort inn again in the future, and if I need to stay in this area again I will definately stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Staying here for pleasure and found the rooms to be well appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly. Disappointed there were no chocolate chip cookies as listed since that's always a nice evening snack. Turns out there were several sport teams staying the night we were there - which was real apparent at breakfast the next morning. The breakfast room was really small and hard to get to anything with all the people trying to cram into it.

I'm guessing a week day stay would be much more relaxed. Plus this is an easy hotel to get to. We drove to Seatac the next morning and it was under 15 minutes.

Room Tip: Halls are long so ask for a room not too far from the entrance or elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My children and I enjoyed our stay. When we first walked in the room, it smelled so clean. The hot breakfast was excellent and delicious. Also the beds were very comfortable and the service staff was wonderful!Great Wi-fi connection too!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was bumped from another hotel in the area and re-booked into the Comfort Inn by Expedia. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant when I arrived late after a horrible ordeal at another hotel in the area that over booked.
The lobby, rooms and hallways were exceptionally clean and my room was immaculate. The service was excellent and I couldn't ask for anything more. I'll definitely add this hotel to my list of must stays when I'm in the area again.
Thank you for being so accommodating!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business