“Exactly what I wanted.”

Comfort Inn and Suites Kent
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Kent
“Exactly what I wanted.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very happy with everything. The last night of my vacation before going home, very satisfied with my stay. I would definately recommend this place to a friend. I will look to comfort inn again in the future, and if I need to stay in this area again I will definately stay here.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Staying here for pleasure and found the rooms to be well appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly. Disappointed there were no chocolate chip cookies as listed since that's always a nice evening snack. Turns out there were several sport teams staying the night we were there - which was real apparent at breakfast the next morning. The breakfast room was really small and hard to get to anything with all the people trying to cram into it.

I'm guessing a week day stay would be much more relaxed. Plus this is an easy hotel to get to. We drove to Seatac the next morning and it was under 15 minutes.

Room Tip: Halls are long so ask for a room not too far from the entrance or elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Richland, Washington
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My children and I enjoyed our stay. When we first walked in the room, it smelled so clean. The hot breakfast was excellent and delicious. Also the beds were very comfortable and the service staff was wonderful!Great Wi-fi connection too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was bumped from another hotel in the area and re-booked into the Comfort Inn by Expedia. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant when I arrived late after a horrible ordeal at another hotel in the area that over booked.
The lobby, rooms and hallways were exceptionally clean and my room was immaculate. The service was excellent and I couldn't ask for anything more. I'll definitely add this hotel to my list of must stays when I'm in the area again.
Thank you for being so accommodating!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

First off I would like to thank Victoria at the front desk. She made the experiance very pleasant. The room was surprisingly great for the price. Hats off to the cleaning crew, room was very clean! The only think I would complian about is the egg for breakfast kind of dry but everything else was just great.

• Stayed May 2013
Gmkent1, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Kent, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us while traveling through Kent Washington. And thank you for your feedback about the breakfast. I will make sure our breakfast staff know. We look forward to you visiting us again!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I wanted a night out that was close to home. This hotel is nearby some great bars! The room was clean and fresh. The staff are attentive and helpful. They have a great continental breakfast, the free Wi-fi is fast and efficient. We'll be staying here again soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KaeKae57
Gmkent1, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Kent, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are happy that you had a great night out with your husband our hotel. We pride ourselves in making your experience as comfortable as possible for the Kent Washington area. We look forward to seeing you again on another night out!
vancouver
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Normally I pass on Comfort Inns but travelling south through Seattle heading to Oregon, we hit Expedia and found an excellent deal on this Comfort Inn. We were more than happy with our decision. Extra clean hotel, super friendly staff, decent breakfast choices and very comfortable bed. The hot tub was absolutely the best - very powerful jets and comfortably hot probably contributed to our great sleep.

Will stay there again if given an opportunity.

Room Tip: ask to stay on top floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent review. We strive to provide our guests the best experience possible while visiting the Kent Washington area. We look forward to serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
Best Western Plus Plaza By The Green
Ramada Kent Seattle Area
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kent Seattle Area
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent/Sea-Tac Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Kent
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Kent? Share your experiences!