“typical Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #13 of 339 Restaurants in Kent
Reviewed April 13, 2013

No complaints. I stopped in for a working lunch and had the soup and sandwich combination. It was a good meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Cafeteria style service, so nothing fancy, but the fresh baked breads, nicely portioned sandwiches always hit the spot. Salads are tasty, too. Some fuss about the price -- and certainly Panera isn't cheap -- but I will pay this reasonable amount for a filling, satisfying, happy-making meal.

Delivery -- I've used maybe a dozen times for business catering, and their associates really bust their hump to provide good service. I believe that if that's a standard, then that's the sign of good management at a good company. Keep it up!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

My favorite sandwich is the one with tomato basil bread, with turkey, bacon and gouda, a must try!!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Always look for a Panera to have breakfast at when I travel. They have outstanding food, great coffee and a nice environment.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here as it was getting late and most places were closed or closing. All three of us were happy with what we ordered. The staff was excellent, and checked on us to make sure we were not needing anything. The food was good, and we would go back as this is a very good casual dining place.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!