See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had a good stay at the Howard johnson. The front desk was friendly and did a good job. Checkin was easy.The check in was 3pm but i got room around 1.00 since they had availability. My stay was pleasant with the pool being open and the breakfast till 10.00. Will come back definately !

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I hated my stay here. I will NEVER stay here EVER again! I have had better customer service at Mc Donalds than this place. The front desk clerks were unprepared, unhelpful,and extremely rude. The manager was careless and rude. The owner of this hotel should get a better manager to manage their front desk. The price varies between travelers, I noticed it really depends on who is working the front desk! One morning I heard the lady at the front desk give a quote on the same type of room I was in for acouple days later for $20.00 cheaper. The housekeepers were friendly but the one who "cleaned" my room must have ran out of towels because all they did was refolded my old ones. My room was dirty,smelly,and unsanitary. There is a lot wrong with this hotel definitely not a place to bring your children to unless you want to have them exposed to dirtyness, the prosititution ring going on at the back part of the property ( bottom floor very last rooms), the lack of safety (sure they have cameras but what are they good for if no one is watching them!). This place needs a renovation in the staff and in their rooms. I will stay clear of this place as if it was a plague.

Room tip: Find a better place to stay!
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I beleive this surveys works wanders
We stay two uears ago n i wasnt happy at all.
People they fix the rooms, the smell is bettle , water in shower is much better this time wont change from worm to hot so its much better i will come back

Virginia from connell wa

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Hotel staff was doing nothing about the prostitution going on in theirmidst. Someone reported a drug deal and the staff was only concerned about their money! The carpets were disgusting, beds not made and room with fore hazards! The trash was not removed nor was the bathroom cleaned. Onkaar the owner allows convicts to work for him and let's his front desk staff rip off his tills.

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2011

They print a bill when you walk in and quoted a price, then they want to copy your card. They said it was for extras. The next morning the orginal bill cannot be found and they print a new one on the copy with your credit card on it and add things like a safe charge. The price for the room is more. What is worse is that the room is a filthy dirty room with the worst cheapest bed you will ever see. We thought that Howard Johnson had some standards. What a joke! We will avoid them in the future like the plague. Worst hotel we have ever been to.

Date of stay: August 2011