“Expected more on such a nice package”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #30 of 235 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy leisurely dining as the Luzi family prepares the Authentic Italian Cuisine they grew up on in Rome! Choose from our large selection of Northwest and Italian Wines/Spirits, dine on our enclosed patio or visit our art and jewelry gallery. We also offer private dining/meeting space and wi-fi. Open for lunch and dinner Tues. - Sat., closed Sun. - Mon. Buon Appetito!
“Expected more on such a nice package”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Great location and ambiance. Menu was very lengthy but at second notice it actually just repeats two columns and replaces spaghetti noodles with linguini noodles, how odd. Very few dishes had any protein(meats). I also wanted lasagna and they were out. We were first served bread, oil/vinegar and garlic spread. The toppings were great, bread was horrid. Consistency and taste siimilar to processed wonder bread, maybe it was. The soup was tasty, salad was very generic. Main dishes were very unimpressive for what should be expected for the price. Overall the food is bland and unoriginal. I expected some flavorful wine or maybe basil/rosemary notes with the sauces/dishes and I was let down. I would not recommend this venue, try ragu it is cheaper and has more flavor!

1 Thank agrexbo

Kennewick, Washington
“Too expensive for what you get”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very good food, service is long so be prepared to be there awhile. Go when you have plenty of time with a group of people. Very large menu and plenty for everyone.

1 Thank David A
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We are a couple that live in Kennewick and have eaten in Bella Italia many times over the years, including three times before they relocated from their location in the strip mall. For the record we have always found the food to be excellent, the service reasonable, the price a little high but okay for more special times. However often the restaurant has just been too crowded for our comfort. We had not been to Bella Italia for the last year, but hoped that by going at 6:30 pm on a Thursday night we could enjoy a less crowded experience than on the weekend. Tonight's experience turned out to be excellent in all ways. We found the food as usual to be absolutely great in taste and texture, and the portion size was larger than necessary to fill our tummies. The bottle of wine we selected, which was the least expensive of the Cabernets on the menu at $28, was very enjoyable. The waitress was very attentive and nice. Total bill $80 plus tip. And it was not crowded at all. Overall I rate this an excellent experience and give the restaurant an excellent rating.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank KeninUkraine
Portland, Oregon
“"A return to Italy in Washington state."”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a fabulous lunch here on a rainy Saturday afternoon. The ambience was lovely and inside it has a feel of a Tuscan villa. Service was excellent but I was 1of only 3 tables. The food is very reminiscent of Rome and it is Italian owned. You could hear the family speaking Italian in the kitchen. I had fettucine with marinara which was simple but very tasty and a simple green salad with a classic light vinaigrette. For those comments that the portions are small then they probably need to be on a diet. I had an ample portion to take home for another lovely meal. Definitely worth a return visit! Grazie mille!

1 Thank Todd V
Kennewick, Washington
“They don't serve lasagna even though its on their menu....”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Though the Roma Lasagna is on the menu, they never actually have it. I verified this with one of the servers because I got there at 5:00 once (so they couldn't really say they had run out like they did the first time). She admitted that the chef only makes it if you request it special. I called ahead today (10-6-12) and asked for it special and the manager told me I would have to call at least a day ahead so the chef can pick up supplies! How good is this lasagna if they don't even carry supplies to make it.....and WHY IS IT ON YOUR MENU!?!

• Visited September 2012