“Great Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed August 8, 2012

One of my favorite places in the Tri-Cities. The food is great, service is good and it provides a pleasant quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Terrible food, I never would have believed an authentic Thai restaurant could not even make Pad Thai noodles. They were not quite crunchy, but not cooked through and extremely dry. The curries were bland. Service was slow, only 3 tables filled yet the waitress could not be bothered to come around.
There was also a putrid smell to the restaurant...couldn't wait to leave and will never go back.

1  Thank TravelConnoisseurs
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I have been here many times and have never had a bad plate. The curry is amazing, just enough spicy-ness. My husband got the Pho which was delicious as well. Whether we are going for the lunch buffet or for dinner this place never disappoints. We recommend to all our friends. Very authentic Thai food! CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!!

2  Thank KMorrow08
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I have been here a number of times and will return often. The food is consistently good and the folks running this place are great.

2  Thank 81DaleB
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 20, 2008

This is another one of those REALLY authentic Thai restaurants. This places #3 for best Thai in the Tri-Metro. I have only eaten here twice so i wont go into too much detail but I will say that each time I have gone the food was also all gone! A special note I just thought of; They feature alot of entrees you would not expect, nor see commonly so go here for a taste of something new and delicious.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook