“Yummy!”

Add it.
Thai Spice
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed March 15, 2012

A great lunch buffet. Go hungry, you won't want to stop eating. Save room for black rice pudding.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stopped here on the way from Oregon to Montana. It was a great idea, the food kept me going all the way home through some extreme snow. I got the red curry, four stars. It was extremely tasty and nice and hot, the way I love it. My stomach felt warm all the way back to Montana.

2  Thank MissoulaMike
Reviewed January 25, 2012

We eat here all the time. They have the best Phad Thai and Green Curry chicken in town. Also a good wine menu and I love those butterflies!!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

For the money the lunch buffet is the best in the tri-cities. Their currie dishes are top notch and got me to crave the heat. Excellent cuisine with a salad, desert, appetizers, and a selection of entrees all at a reasonable price. My wife and I eat there often.

Reviewed February 19, 2010