“Great place.”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice facility with an amazing breakfast. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. We came here spur of the moment after a quick search through tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. Locations is excellent and easy access to anywhere in the tri cities.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear David D.
Thank you for your review of my property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & our breakfast.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had a great night here on our way tp visit th ekids and granddaughter. We were supposed to get up early on a Saturday Morning and drive straight through to Spokane. Instead I planned a little leave Friday afternoon and drive to Kennewick to stay the night. This was a great spot to get to at a decent hour, and to get up at a normal hour to continue traveling the next day. I also got to suprise my husband this time with the whirlpool suite. I fyou have never done it, splurge an dtry it sometime. It was so nice and relaxing. In my opinion it is over priced for what it is, but I didn't mind this time cause I wanted to spoil my husband a little bit and that mission was accomplished.

Dear Kathleen S.
Thank you for your kind review of my property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & the amenities we offer.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel is very contemporary, spacious and well-appointed. My room was well equipped and well organized. Among the best hotel breakfasts I have experienced in a long time. The grounds are well landscaped and well maintained.

Dear Richard F.
Thank you for your review of my property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will share comments with Carla & her team that take care of the grounds.

Jim Gibson .

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed here one night for a business trip. Great new hotel, very large rooms with great amenities, and wonderful breakfast. Also very conveniently located to major shopping and the freeway. Would definitely stay here again.

Dear Rachel
Thank you for your comments of my property. I was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This Best Western is our favorite place to stay. If we are going to spend time anywhere in the Tri-City area the Best Western Plus in Kennewick will be our home-away-from-home. I have one request when we check in, "comfortable and quiet." They have never failed us in this. To top it off, the breakfast is fantastic.

Dear Joeseph C.
Thank you for your review of my property. I am grateful for your repeat business & kind comments.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

WOW What a over the top hotel, The rooms where clean and the bed was great. The staff was so friendly. If you are ever in Kennewick WA you need to stay there. They also told me of a great place to have some dinner and some drinks.

Dear Williec3.
Thank you for your review of my property. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay & we are currently rated 21st in US & Canada for Best Western Customer service.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

A nice property. The room we were given had a shower to accommodate a handicapped person which was a surprise but no problem. Glad to see that these rooms are available. Friendly desk staff had numerous recommendations for dinner spots. The breakfast had many choices and was better than most.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear rdh4078
Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.