“injured hawk”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
San Pedro
“injured hawk”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

No one knew how the hawk got to the front door of the hotel, but the night clerk got us a box and towel for it, then she took it to a vet when animal control said they couldn't come. Our hearts were warmed knowing someone cared. That's going over the top......congrats.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Barbara L
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Im4dogs

Thank you for your comments about my Front Desk Supervisor she really does care & is a very giving individual.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Pilot Rock Oregon, United States
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were greeted and checked in very quickly. The employees were helpful and very pleasant. The room was spotless (I check EVERYTHING OCD) We loved the breakfast that was provided with the stay, the best I've had of a buffet type meal. Each employee we came in contact with was very nice and quick to answer any questions we had. Since our stay was medical related, we had questions about pharmacy services, quickest way to get there, etc. All help was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this as a clean, nicely appointed place to stay. Loved that it was pet friendly, large area for the pup to run and bark (stray kittie to chase was even provided) Great value for the services received.

1 Thank Karen F
Dear Karen F.

Thank you for your review of my property. I happy to read your observations of the standards we try to maintain & that my staff took care of you.

Kootenays, BC, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We only stayed here one night, but were thrilled to find that it was pet-friendly as we were travelling with our Westie. Quick & efficient check-in, treats for the furkid (and also for us, as we stay at BW's at every opportunity), and a fabulous room right near the pet walk exit.

The room was terrific - large, clean, quiet. We were awakened by the enticing smells of a very full breakfast buffet the following morning. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pastries, biscuits 'n gravy.... I don't think there was anything one could want for breakfast that wasn't there! We were very impressed.

Easy walk to several fast-food places, as well as a sit-down Mexican restaurant & Japanese restaurant. Walmart behind the hotel. Many other restaurants & shops within a few minutes drive.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, nor would I hesitate to recommend this property to anybody else.

Dear KellyBS123

Thank you for your comments & your recommendation of my property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & my staff.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff was friendly and very helpful. They had a few amenities, like cookies & milk at 6PM plus breakfast included. The lobby was warm and inviting and the rooms were clean. My only complaint is that I could smell the breakfast cooking at 5AM & it was unappetizing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Janet F.

Thank you for your review of my property. I am pleased to see that my staff was friendly & you found your room clean as it should be. I am sorry you found the breakfast smells unappealing.

Enterprise, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a fantastic overnight stay at this beautiful hotel. I especially love how the pool, hut tub, and sauna are open 24 hours to accommodate crazy schedules. The breakfast was plentiful and good. The hotel looks great and is very comfortable!

Dear Randy G.

Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I am happy you were able to enjoy the Pool area & that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

dinner in the lobby in the evening, terrific breakfast in the lobby in the morning,
extremely clean and well appointed room, quiet,
friendly and direct desk staff.
Ice machine on the 2nd floor (!)
Very comfy bed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Cindy F.
Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the Managers reception & our Breakfast.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just quickly, the entire experience was fantastic, great accommodations and a wonderful breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful, they even printed map to help me find my way to a location. I didn't get a chance to use the pool but the facility was clean and in the future I will make some time to enjoy the facility

Dear James P.
Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed are service & our Breakfast.

Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!