“Great place for a night's stay”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a drive home from B.C. to Oregon. Great value! Convenient location on U.S. 395. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, comfortable rooms. Great breakfast! We'd definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Nagarkot247

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our room was spacious, well-equipped, clean, and quiet. Everything in it was well maintained so we have no complaints whatsoever. An observation only - furniture and walls were dark so the room seemed a little gloomy, but some people probably prefer that sort of décor. The breakfast was better than average.
The property was easy to find from the interstate. We have had good luck with BW Plus hotels recently and this was one of the best. I'm glad Best Western went to a grading system for their hotels because the plain Best Westerns are no longer consistently good.

Dear Shen60
Thank you so much for your review and of my hotel. & yes there is 3 levels of amenities in best western now. My property is currently ranked 30th in US & Canada.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This motel has been kept up very well in all areas. Staff were all very nice. The breakfast provided was one of the better ones we had experienced at motels. A very wide range of items to choose from, plenty of seating, and the food areas were kept clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear SharonOregon

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a great hotel! People are great, especially nice breakfast, the gal that works breakfast has been there 13 years and my husband always comments how great it is!. Quiet~ask for a room on the top floor. Great hotel for the money!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Michele S.
Thank you so much for your review and repeat business to my hotel. I liked to post the guest comments for my breakfast staff, their the ones that make it happen.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The BEST, Best Western I have stayed at in every respect, and I am a Best Western Rewards Card Holder. The service and staff were exceptional, the rooms were well appointed and very clean, the breakfast was wonderful with many choices. The location was lovely. I was most impressed with the professionalism of the staff at very level.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Maren M.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed just one night. Requested a quiet room and got what was requested. Nice breakfast offered and the evening fresh cookies are a nice touch. Room decor was pleasant and TV was a nice size. Location is near large retail stores and gas & fast food is also close by.

Dear Ronald K.
Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. We purchased flat panels for all our rooms this year.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very clean and quite room. I faced the busy street and heard no from outside or inside hotel. The room has window a/c & heating units. Thermostat is a wall mount which allows for much more accuracy in room comfort. Although a window mount unit, there was no noise from compressor shutting off and on. So nice, almost like a central unit. Staff was friendly. Best buffet breakfast I have ever had to include real bacon and sausage. Indoor pool and spa, just on of the best stays I have had in a long time.

Dear Jeffery V.

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the staff & our breakfast. I will post your comments for my staff. & yes the remote thermostats are a new addition to our rooms & I will share those comments with my owner.