“Kennewick,Wa B.W.”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Spokane,Wa, United States
“Kennewick,Wa B.W.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed just one night. Requested a quiet room and got what was requested. Nice breakfast offered and the evening fresh cookies are a nice touch. Room decor was pleasant and TV was a nice size. Location is near large retail stores and gas & fast food is also close by.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Ronald K.
Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. We purchased flat panels for all our rooms this year.

Jim Gibson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Navarre, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very clean and quite room. I faced the busy street and heard no from outside or inside hotel. The room has window a/c & heating units. Thermostat is a wall mount which allows for much more accuracy in room comfort. Although a window mount unit, there was no noise from compressor shutting off and on. So nice, almost like a central unit. Staff was friendly. Best buffet breakfast I have ever had to include real bacon and sausage. Indoor pool and spa, just on of the best stays I have had in a long time.

Dear Jeffery V.

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the staff & our breakfast. I will post your comments for my staff. & yes the remote thermostats are a new addition to our rooms & I will share those comments with my owner.

Renton, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We booked online and were surprised at the quality of the place. It was understated. We recommended to a friend who was traveling through and he called after his stay and expounded with his pleasure at the place. We will stay again.

Dear Dorothy C.

Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. My staff & I strives to set ourselves apart because we now you have many fine hotels to chose from.

Lacey, Washington
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Since it's located right on US-395, which connects with one of the bridges over the Columbia River in Tri-Cities, it's an easy commute to Pasco, Richland and West Richland. However it's at least ten minutes to any restaurant other than McDonalds and Burger King, which are right next door.

The lack of dining options leaves the complimentary dinner as the only real option. The night I stayed they were serving sloppy joes, and although my five-year-old probably would have enjoyed it I didn't bring him along on this trip.

Staff at this hotel seemed inconvenienced when I had to interrupt their internet browsing to ask for a sewing kit or for restaurant recommendations. I did have a chance to work out in their facility, which was average for most hotels...a smaller room with four machines and one wall of mirrors. All the machines faced the window, which had a small flat-screen TV in the corner. Fortunately, the AC was cranked down to 60 degrees, so it was nice and cool.

The pool/hot tub area seemed clean and spacious. Although I didn't use them, they were very visible from the inside and outside of the hotel.

The rooms themselves were adequately-sized and appeared to have been remodeled within the last decade. The bed was comfortable, however the window view was of the back parking lot of the next-door WalMart. Anyone who's ever been to a WalMart has likely seen the ne'er-do-wells that frequent the back of the parking lot, and I had a front row seat from my room.

There are a number of other options in Kennewick, and I'll likely find another on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Seafan20

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I was sad to hear you felt that my staff appeared to be interrupted for your requests, We strive to be better than that. Based on other guest comments we have a list of restaurants within 5 minutes that should have been offered to you when you requested information on were to eat. Again I apologize that we did not wow you that is my goal.

Salem, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stopped at the Best Western Plus on our return trip from Mount Rushmore, in South Dakota. All of the BW Plus motels we stayed at this trip far exceeded out expectations of quality. Very nice from the moment you walk in the door. Rooms nicely done with comfortable beds. Noise level was low making for a good nights rest after a long day on the road. Recommendation is A+

Dear Stephen S.

Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. My staff & I want to the A+ rating you gave us.

Minden, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This hotel is very attractive--outside, inside and the personnel. We were handed bottles of water, snacks and the night we were there, a manager's reception complimentary supper was offered. A wonderful surprise. The breakfast was outstanding and our room was delightful. Very clean, comfortable, just a great place to stay.

Dear Gary W E

Kennewick, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lovely accommodations, helpful staff. The room was very comfortable with an over the top luxurious bed that allowed for a wonderful night's rest. I have orthopedic issues from an accident of many years ago, and a good bed is essential when we're on the road. This hotel was our best hotel experience during our 3 week road trip to the Pacific NW and BC. We highly recommend this Kennewick Best Western and are an example of what we expect Best Western to offer.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Janet C
Thank you for your review of my hotel. I am pleased you enjoy the bed & was able to have a restful night sleep.
Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!